Women’s Faith in Action
Join us in Room L-42 & L-43 as we enjoy a delicious brunch and assemble baskets of household items to benefit the Domestic Violence Project.
No registration required, but see below for list of needed items (may be gently used unless otherwise noted) and sign up online by visiting our SignUpGenius Page.
Please Bring a brunch dish to share.
Coffee, juice & water will be provided.
For women and girls of all ages. No child care available.
Needed items Include:
– Skillets and saucepans with lids
- Ovenproof bakeware
– Casserole dishes, cookie sheets, etc.
- Kitchen utensils
– Dishes (service for 4)
- Glassware sets
– Beverage cups or glassware
– Service for 4
- Food storage containers with lids (new)
- Small appliances
– Toasters, coffee makers, irons, mixers, hairdryers
- Cleaning supplies
– Mops, brooms, buckets, cleanser
- Paper products
– Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissues
- Bath towel with washcloth (new)
- Women’s sanitary products
– Natural/African American Hair Care Products (shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioning cream, detangler, etc.) like Camille Rose, Shea Moisture, Carol’s Daughter, Mixed Chicks, Organics, ORS Olive Oil, Luster’s Pink (can be found at Target, Walmart, and Sally’s).
- Bath soap
- Toothpaste and toothbrush sets