- This event has passed.
Medical Mission Trip to DR
Collection tubs will be placed by the main Welcome Center and in the gym lobby.
Collecting now until September 22.
- Zip lock bags, snack size, sandwich size, gallon size.
- 30-33 gallon garbage bags
- Bath Soap-hotel size preferred
- Reading glasses, especially the lower strengths, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, etc.
- Tooth brushes, tooth paste, dental floss
- Body lotions- purse size
- Black Sharpie permanent markers-fine point
- Twin-bead ponytail holders and hair items for girls
- Crayons-no more than 80 small packs
- Coloring sheets
- Matchbox cars (no more than 80-100)
- Small toys-unisex if possible
- Gently used flat shoes for women (no more than 60 pairs)
- Gently used flat shoes/’sandals for men No more than 20 pairs)
- Children’s underwear (boys and girls ages 6-16)
- Dark dish towels
- 81 mg. Aspirin (do not bring 325 mg.)
- Hand sanitizer (32oz or SMALLER)-no more than 8 large bottles
- Clipboards (10 needed)
- Artificial tears
- Acetamenaphen-500 mg.
- Adult daily vitamins
- Cough medicines
- Athlete’s foot ointment
- Clotrimazole cream (yeast infections)
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Children’s Tylenol/acetaminophen
- Children’s chewable vitamins
- Children’s cough medicine
- Infant vitamin drops
- A & D diaper rash ointment